8.31.2011

Finley is 1!

I can't believe my baby is one!  This past year has gone so fast.  Finley is getting such a personality and is still so happy.  She loves to laugh and smile and show off her three teeth :)  She's not walking on her own, yet, just around furniture and behind her walking toys. 

Sarah came over on Saturday to take some pictures, here are some of my favorites:

 Although it looks as if they are hugging, they are really wrestling.  Finley is pretty aggressive, especially with Levi and Daddy.  She loves to wrestle, be tickled, and play.  Both Daddy and Levi call her bruiser.

 I love this one because it looks like she's dancing.  Levi hasn't taught her the robot dance, yet, but I'm sure that's soon to come.
 This picture makes me laugh because when we were trying to take these pictures outside Finley couldn't take her eyes off of Levi and Lilah, who were playing on the park.

No comments: