Chris and I got back from New York late last night. I'll post some pics of the trip tonight - but in the meantime I thought that I would post a few thoughts from the wedding we attended on Saturday night in Saratoga Springs, NY.
Bibles of Truth:
1. Nothing unites a Siek/Indian and Anglo wedding crowd like a little J.T. We all like to bring sexy back.
2. No matter where we go we cannot escape a) Husker Fans - we were sat at a table with a couple from Omaha and b) people who know Valley grads (I know someone from Iowa...West Des Moines...Valley High School - yep, that's where I went to school).
3. I thought I had a third one, but the excessive drinking this weekend has made me a little slow this morning. If I remember I'll post it later with the pictures of Manhattan and the wedding in upstate NY.
Also, thanks to Grandma Cece and Pop for watching Levi when we were gone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment