6.09.2011

Kansas City

I've gotten behind in blogging again...I'll attempt to catch up at some point.  The weekend before Memorial Day we went to Kansas City with Grandma Cece and Pop to visit family and Kristine.  We had a fun weekend:

At the Downtown Arts Fest where Levi made the picture that is hanging in my office:

 Finely got a little tired looking at the art...

Later that day we went to Union Station and took in their model train exhibit.  As predicted, Levi loved it, and would probably still be there today if we hadn't made him leave.  He was especially excited when he saw they had Thomas and Percy large model trains. 
 Then on Sunday we went to a HOT Royals game with Kristine, Grandma Cece, Pop, Simone, and her friend Ashley.  It was both of the kids' first trip to Kauffman.
Most of these pictures are courtesy of Kristine...but I don't have any with her in them!!  Next time (if she'll have us back :) )

No comments: