4.05.2011

Arizona

We got back from Arizona last week, we had a great time visiting Missy and Tom.  We went for lots of walks, and apparently they were relaxing for the kids:
 We went to the pool one day and another day we went to a Royals spring training game.  Uncle Tom got us great tickets right behind the Royals dugout.  I'm not sure if it was the Royals t-shirt circa 1985 that I was wearing or the adorable kids to either side of me (most likely the latter), but at the end of the first inning the catcher threw me a ball.  After the guys behind me got my attention and Chris tapped me on the shoulder I noticed the catcher and caught (thank goodness) the ball.
 The game was during nap time, Hopper made it through 7 innings - but Finley lasted all 9.
 Again, we had a great time in the perfect weather in Arizona and thanks to Missy and Tom for putting up with the Vokts :)

No comments: