6.10.2010

3rd trimester!

I am due 3 months from today and now in the third trimester.  I can't really believe it.  Things are pretty much the same with this pregnancy, except for the horrible back pain I get when I've been on my feet too much.  At times I feel a little guilty for not planning as much with the second baby, but as far as the nursery is concerned, we're waiting until we're in the new house to set it up.  Levi will be taking the Dr. Seuss theme with him to his big-boy room and following the literary theme, Baby Vokt will have and Eric Carle (Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?, The Very Hungry Caterpillar...) theme.  Grandma Cece is making a quilt with some great Eric Carle fabric she found....and that has been the extent of the planning.  However, I'm sure within the next few months there will be plenty of planning/nesting.

No comments: