5.13.2010

First Concert

Chris and I had date night on Tuesday, we went out to dinner in the Old Market then to the Slowdown for a concert.  Levi got to spend the night with Grandma Rose and Grandpa Denny.  We saw Matt Pond and the opener was Bobby Long - I think I enjoyed the opener more than the headliner.  (If you've never heard of either, don't worry, either had I until Chris suggested we go to the concert.)  This was Baby Vokt's first concert.  Levi's first concert was also when I was around 5 months pregnant, we went to see Josh Ritter in Des Moines. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but whenever we hear Josh Ritter on the ipod Levi will stop what he's doing to dance.  He seems to have Daddy's taste in music, Josh Ritter and Ryan Adams are favorites.

No comments: