2.05.2009

Who wouldn't miss this guy?

I'm travelling this week (Tues - Fri) and I asked Chris to send me pictures of Levi, or post them to the blog. People I work with have their spouses (wives) send them pictures of their kids daily when they're travelling, so I thought Chris could post to the blog. I guess he's not much of a blogger, so he emailed me some pictures instead.
I haven't had to travel much in the month I've been back at work - but this week and next are pretty busy. This week I've been in Des Moines and am in Baltimore now. Next week I'll be in Cedar Rapids. I'm still nursing Levi, so it's been a fun challenge to handle the milk situation while out of town. Without getting too involved - it involves Fed Ex, ice packs, and pumping in strange places (Minneapolis-St. Paul airport has a pumping room that's like a bomb shelter with a leather recliner). E&Y pays for Fed-Ex'ing, so that's really nice.
I'm glad I'm headed home tomorrow to see Chris and Levi. Also looking forward to this weekend...I might get a new bowling ball :) If so, I'll be sure to post some pics!

No comments: