Last night when I was packing Levi's clothes for Des Moines I put his turtle next to him on the boppy. He's begun to take more interest in it, it makes noises and if you push in the middle of it's shell it plays different songs. When I looked back down at him after a second, Levi had pulled the turtle on top of himself and was laughing at it. Then he tried to eat it....he pretty much tries to put everything in his mouth, now.
1.27.2009
4 months old!
Levi is 4 months old today. I meant to take a picture of him in the chair this morning, but forgot before I took him to the babysitter. We're taking off for Des Moines straight from Janet's tonight, so the chair picture will have to wait until Thursday. Chris is gone all week in Texas for work, so Levi and I are going to Des Moines tonight and Grandma Cece is going to watch Levi while I work in Des Moines on Wednesday. Levi will have his 4 month doctor's appointment next week when Chris is back; it will be interesting to see how much he's grown in the past 2 months since his last appointment!
Last night when I was packing Levi's clothes for Des Moines I put his turtle next to him on the boppy. He's begun to take more interest in it, it makes noises and if you push in the middle of it's shell it plays different songs. When I looked back down at him after a second, Levi had pulled the turtle on top of himself and was laughing at it. Then he tried to eat it....he pretty much tries to put everything in his mouth, now.

Last night when I was packing Levi's clothes for Des Moines I put his turtle next to him on the boppy. He's begun to take more interest in it, it makes noises and if you push in the middle of it's shell it plays different songs. When I looked back down at him after a second, Levi had pulled the turtle on top of himself and was laughing at it. Then he tried to eat it....he pretty much tries to put everything in his mouth, now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment