
My mom made some burp cloths and a
taggie (security blanket with ribbons around the edges) for a friend of our family who had a baby girl recently. I'm trying to convince Grandma Cece that we need to go into business making baby crap (burp cloths,
taggies,
car seat covers, etc.) However, I don't bring a lot to the table since I'm not a good seamstress - I told her I can cut out fabric, keep the books, and be the "Creative Designer" while she's my laborer. I even have a name for the company already, Crazy Grandma Designs. I'm not so sure she's going for it...but who knows maybe we'll go into business and make a million!
Here are pictures of the burp cloths and
taggies. The patterned fabric is cotton and the green fabric is "
minky fabric", a really super soft fleece.
No comments:
Post a Comment