
Long story short - I was on the radio and won a cookbook! I was feeding Levi and listening to Sirius radio. There's a show on the Martha Stewart channel I like to listen to - Whatever with Alexis and Jennifer. The show is a talk show and the hosts are Alexis Stewart (Martha's daughter) and Jennifer Hutt (Martha Stewart's Chairman's daughter). Anyway, they were playing a game called Babies and Beer and callers had to answer questions about either babies or beer. After listening for a few minutes and getting all the answers right (really, this game was made for me!) I called in. To my surprise, I got through and about 10 minutes later I was on the air. With the help of Chris, we answered 4 questions right and won the La Brea Bakery Bread cookbook! They actually gave me only one question about babies and the rest were about beer :)

No comments:
Post a Comment